Hartley's Blackcurrant Jelly
- Fat free
- No artificial colours
- Pack size: 135G
Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pork Gelatine, Colour (Anthocyanins), Citric Acid, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Flavouring, Acetic Acid
Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
- It's easy to make!
- 1 For best results separate into cubes and place into a jug/bowl.
- 2 Add 1/2 pint (285 ml) of boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- 3 Add 1/2 pint (285 ml) of cold water, stir then pour into mould/serving dish.
- 4 Allow to cool, then refrigerate to set.
- NB: adding fresh pineapple, kiwi or papaya fruit will prevent jelly from setting.
- Free From Artificial Colours